Friday, July 31, 2009

MacBook Pro


Greetings! I write to you today from my new notebook! About time right? I've moved on. I am not going to lie, I love my new notebook! It's very functional and sexxxy!!! I got it Monday and have played around on it for the past several days. It gets the job done. Very different from Windows. I'll make the analogy of being right handed and having to write with my left hand. It is going to be a learning experience but I am going to be patient in learning the mac os. I DO love the fact that with AppleCare, should I have any technical issues, problems, etc that Apple is going to take care of my notebook. There is a wealth of information and forums to answer many questions that I have as I navigate through mac. So, I'm probably going to have a few changes until I'm familiar with the software (i.e. collages in iPhoto to publish to my blog). It's going to take some time, but look forward to a few changes! I'm excited! Until next time....

0 comments: