Monday, August 2, 2010

My Summer

This is the best time of the year for me! I don't care how hot it is outside! Nothing like being poolside with a book & enjoying the sunshine! This is what I'll be reading the next few weeks. Literally. I've completed Darius Jones. That was a very good book. I couldn't put it down. I love books written by Morrison. I am reading 32 Candles now and it's a great read so far. This is my style for the week. I was able to get Larsee to braid me up in the back.



Like my polish? Opi(Don't know beets me). Self manicure.




Oh, E.Dickey is going to be in town toward the end of the month for a book signing. My heart stopped for a second when I found out! Hope you're reading the Gideon series. Great reads! Anyway, I'll post pics from the signing, I'll be there.

- Posted from my iPhone

0 comments: